Keeping you safe during your visit
We are currently making plans to open the theatre on the 16th October. Below are some guidance notes ahead of your visit.
- Please do not attend this event if you have developed any of the coronavirus symptoms.
- At this time, we are only allowing up to 35 audience members per event.
- You must pre-book your tickets through our website. Shows will go off sale (online) aprox 4 hours before the performance start time to give our team time to assign your bookings to the appropriate seats. If you have any specific access needs, please contact the theatre by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn unless eating and drinking. The theatre is more than happy to supply you with one on your arrival.
- We have a hand sanitising station at the theatre entrance. Please do use this on arrival.
- Our live performance one-way system is marked out with teal circles (with white arrows).
- Our bar service will be closed but you can order refreshments from your seat (contactless payments only)!
- If for whatever reason we need to cancel or postpone this show, your tickets will be transferred or refunded.
Air flow: During each event the auditorium doors will be open with our silent air extraction system activated. This will insure that clean air is continuously introduced to the space.
Anyone needing to make an essential visit to The Quarry Theatre should not enter the site if they have either of the following symptoms:
- A new continuous cough, or
- A high temperature (of 37.8 degrees centigrade or higher)
Please do not visit us if you have been in direct contact with anyone with a confirmed or suspected case of Coronavirus in the last 14 days.
If your visit falls within the essential category and you develop symptoms of Coronavirus whilst at The Quarry Theatre, please inform your host immediately and follow his or her advice. If you develop symptoms within 14 days of visiting the theatre, please inform us as soon as possible by emailing us at email@example.com.
28 September 2020